Nordstrom.com Suggestion Box

We’d love your input. Please share your ideas or suggestions on how we can make your experience with Looks, App, Product Videos, Checkout and Nordstrom.com even better—thanks!

You can also vote for an existing comment below—this lets us know what’s most important to you and helps us improve.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be great if you used past purchases to create looks tailored to us.

It would be great if Nordstrom created looks based off of items we have purchased. For example if I bought a black, moschino bucket bag, and some Raybans. My suggested looks would include these items and I could build my wardrobe using items i already have.

1,471 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

36 comments  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice if we could create your own look in the “your look” feature

It would be nice to create your own look, in the “your look” feature.

228 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your Sizes Beta Should Include More Sizes and My Own Looks

I would like to fill out the form for "Your Sizes Beta" but find it too limiting. I am a size petite 14, 14W, 0X, XL and sometimes, depending on the brand 1X in Tops, Shirts, Blouses, etc. In my opinion, if an outfit is built for me, I am already missing out on some the best items that could be tailored for my taste because the Beta option only lets you select one size.

This is also a problem for me in Dresses (14W, 14, 0X) and Pants as I wear an 8 Regular, 8 Petite in pants and…

123 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Love this!

I love this! I’ve been looking for a “shop by outfit” for a long time. I wish I had time to put together outfits, but I don’t. Every item should have a suggested outfit or two (or three...)

585 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'd like to see more ideas for the over-50 and classy group!

Great idea showing complete outfits! I'd like to see more options that suit me.

2,610 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

131 comments  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We are actively working on this and would love to know if there are bloggers, influencers, or websites you look to for daily style inspiration.

Your comments have been very helpful so far!

6. Id like to see outfits that look hip and edgy after 50.

Im is good shape and have a slim fit body. I'm 50 don't want to look frumpy. I want to look young, hip, and edgy without looking like I'm trying to look 17.

I have a small waist so I'd prefer figure forming .

1,331 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Looks - Request a look  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We are actively working on this and would love to know if there are bloggers, influencers, or websites you look to for daily style inspiration.

Your comments have been very helpful so far!

7. 32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Looks - Request a look  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Budget friendly alternatives for The Look

Regarding.'The Look' The style ideas are great but I would like to see alternatives based on budget.

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Age appropriate fun, stylish for 50 plus menopausal

I have just started shopping at Nordstrom, mostly online. I shopped in store for jeans the other day and it was fabulous. As a 50 year old woman struggling thru menopause and the changes my body shape is experiencing, it’s really overwhelming to go shopping. I no longer know what flatters my body. I struggle with the fear of wearing things that don’t suit my age. I still want to look cute, relevant, stylish, maybe even a little hip and edgy. I don’t want to look ridiculous though and I’d still like to be somewhat comfortable. I’d love to see…

508 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Looks - Request a look  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Filters by Size!

Filter by Size on Main Page regardless of product type like how J.Crew does it. So if I'm in a view all, like anniversary or sale I can drill down by size in tops, bottoms and shoes all at once.

789 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  Nordstrom Team responded

Thanks for your feedback. We’re working to expose the size filter in all product searches and categories.

11. Multiple Your Look ideas (occasion) for the same product

This is fantastic! I love having access to fully styled outfits - any chance we could see pieces featured in a variety of styles?

1,390 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please bring back age info for reviewers! I BUY more when I read comments from my age bracket!

It's not my idea- NORDSTROM's great idea that was carried out beautifully for years on the web site. Reviewers could volunteer their age bracket / range in their profile, which was carried over to their comments. I repeatedlycame back to Nordstrom . com for cosmetic AND fashion purchases because someone my age or even older was doing GREAT with , for example, Munro's three inch heels on their Cookie sandal , and with the sheer formula single eye shadow units of Lancôme / didn't look crepe- y on skin. When I saw that 64 year olds were delighted with certain…

433 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Nordstrom Product Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to get notified when brands I like have new items on your site.

There are several brands I buy on a regular basis. I would like Nordstrom to notify me when these brands add new merchandise to the site.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General / Nordstrom App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove out of stock items from search results

Remove out of stock items please! Hi, it's really annoying that when I search for "Philosophy gift set" the first thing that comes up is out of stock. If it's out of stock, please remove it.

454 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working on it  ·  6 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Classic capsule wardrobe idea list to go along with trendy seasonal pieces

Have classic capsule wordrobe list ideas that are classic for all seasons and all ages. Then add to it the seasonal trendy popular pieces that would go with it each season. Many you tube fashion bloggers do this and it’s be great if Nordstrom promoted their merchandise with this feature.

676 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. VERY **** look for 50 plus.

A outfit that will turn heads

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Looks - Request a look  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 347 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Specific item styling

I'd like to be able to see styling options for a particular item. For instance, there is a shirt I want to buy, but I don't know what to wear with it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filter for materials, please!!

I want to look for natural materials -- 100% cotton, linen, silk, or wool, for example. Always!

494 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Keep the feedback coming  ·  32 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Integrate TC wardrobe with pieces I buy from Nordstroms

Integrate TC wardrobe with pieces I buy from Nordstroms. Show me looks around items I have from either place. Allow me to select items for a trunk that works like TC with a home try on, and purchase after try on. Or allow me to have a stylist select items for a trunk instead if I am looking for outfit help and suggestions. Allow stylists to see the combined wardrobe page. I want stylist help sometimes and other times be able to select items on my own for a trunk.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Looks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 76 77
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base