Nordstrom.com Suggestion Box

We’d love your input. Please share your ideas or suggestions on how we can make your experience with Your Look™, App, Style Quiz, Checkout and Nordstrom.com even better—thanks!

You can also vote for an existing comment below—this lets us know what’s most important to you and helps us improve.

How can we improve Nordstrom.com?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filters by Size!

Filter by Size on Main Page regardless of product type like how J.Crew does it. So if I'm in a view all, like anniversary or sale I can drill down by size in tops, bottoms and shoes all at once.

650 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

75 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Filter for materials, please!!

I want to look for natural materials -- 100% cotton, linen, silk, or wool, for example. Always!

413 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Keep the feedback coming  ·  32 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove out of stock items from search results

Remove out of stock items please! Hi, it's really annoying that when I search for "Philosophy gift set" the first thing that comes up is out of stock. If it's out of stock, please remove it.

291 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Working on it  ·  3 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 218 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 169 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why is there non-plus size clothing now mixed in with the plus size filter? A regular size 16 is different than a 16W and having them all m

Why is there non-plus size clothing now mixed in with the plus size filter? A standard size 16 is different than a 16W and having them all mixed in together is making it impossible to see ACTUAL plus size clothing options!!
    Please change it back to how the clothing used to be sorted!

160 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. inseam for pants!!!

Please post a filter that shows inseams for pants. I'm tall and it is extremely difficult to online shop because I have to click on each item and look under details to see how long they are!

181 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Shopping for LEATHER shoes & boots only

For women's shoes, appreciate the many existing filters--just wish I could EXCLUDE uppers of man-made materials & search for shoes & boots with LEATHER uppers only!

104 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 141 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Keep the feedback coming  ·  6 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Filter by Care. Machine Wash, Hand Wash, Dry Clean Only

Filter by care per the label on the clothing, Machine Wash, Hand Wash, Dry Clean Only, etc

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Save my frequently used filters

I want to save my filters, i.e., size and/or brand, so that I don't have to enter the info every time I browse

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pockets Filter!

Filter by Pockets/No Pockets. Particularly in the Dress Category.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be nice if you could return to the page that you were shopping on, without having to go page by page

It would be nice if you could return to the page that you were shopping on, without having to go page by page.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please allow non-plus size clothing to be seen alone. with 10,000 items featured on the sale pages, sometimes 2/3rds are plus sizes,.

It takes too much time to filter through all sizes when shopping - please show regular and plus size clothing separately.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop merchandising product that taps out at 16 in the "PLUS" section. This is not designed for PLUS sizes, clearly.

Stop merchandising product that taps out at 16 in the "PLUS" section. This is not designed for PLUS sizes, clearly. Anyone shopping in the Plus category is likely looking for more expanded sizes. People who are 16s know they can shop straight sizes. The end.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Don't show the same item over and over on another page... !

Don't show the same item over and over on another page... !

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add 'Tall" as another option under the Size/body type category filter. Regular, petite, plus size, and maternity isn't enough

Highlight brands and individual items that fit taller women (5'10 or taller). Also incorporate "tall" as a filter to drill down my options. There are just as many tall women out there as there are petite and plus size so share the love please :)

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Nordstrom.com Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. filter by dress code!

Need to filter by dress code (black tie, white tie, ********) when shopping for a new dress. It's just way too painful to try to filter through 2000 something dresses not sorted. The length feature kind of mimics this...but it doesn't really work!

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Shoe Size and Width filters should stick when changing shoe category filter.

changing shoe category filter erases previously selected shoe size and width filters.

Setting filters for 11 2E loafers, then by changing category to Oxfords for another search 11 2e size and width filters are removed.

The 11 2E size and width filter should stick until I remove it.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base